Venting!

Fights. In my case is getting bad now if I say something wrong then he snaps at me and we are constantly fighting. How to teach a person that respect is very important in a relationship? Communication? I told him in a letter that if things are not going to work out is better if he lets me know instead of lying. I told him that I wanted to leave for few months and spend holidays with them because things are not working out. We have financial problems and his mom always wants to drain him. I married someone that is so attached to his mom that is crazy. Is like ask and I will give it is granted. He's very disrespectful towards me. Talking with him? Counseling? Out of the question he doesn't want any of that. That's why my last resource was to write a letter. I wrote 3 pages and he didn't say a word to me. In fact he was treating me kind of bad yesterday and today he gave me a kiss before going to work. The same petty cycle that in used to. I always knock at his door and I'm the one that has to ask what he thinks otherwise is useless. I said to myself ok if he doesn't want to talk about it that means he doesn't want a change and deep down I know what I have to do is just go because I always tell him if you want to hurt then why you never treat the other people bad but who gives you the right to treat me bad? Then go and hurt the others but not me. I think I'm at the end of the rope and I don't know how long this is going to work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Nov. 22, 2013 in Relationships

• How many children do you have and what ages are they? You may be right, you may have to leave, but if you aren't sure yet I would go to counseling without him.

Go for yourself. You may be able to make it work, but if you can't you'll be in a better place when you do leave.

Good luck.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:35 AM on Nov. 22, 2013

• Go to counseling for yourself and consult with divorce attorneys by yourself without him knowing. If nothing else, you will learn your rights and how to go about leaving if you do decide to go that route.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:42 AM on Nov. 22, 2013

• Definitely go to counselling by yourself. It will help you sort out your priorities.

It sounds as if he doesn't see anything wrong with his behaviour and he's just waiting it out until you get over it. Because he think you can. It hasn't entered his head that there may be other possibilities for you.
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 9:57 AM on Nov. 22, 2013

• Can't fix things when one does not want to talk about things.. Move on. Find a man who is not a mommas boy next time.

Answer by louise2 at 10:08 AM on Nov. 22, 2013

• Counseling for YOU to help you figure our how to leave. He's already murdered the marriage.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:13 AM on Nov. 22, 2013

• You know he's right now eating lunch no word to me! It's surreal. I'm not going to ask anything else like so what dismounting about my letter it's more than clear he's a total jerk. Unbelievable.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• Sorry for the words it was unreal and do you think. I'm just so mad with him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2013