Losing a "friend"

So I told a friend that I feel like she is more an enemy than my friend. Then she unfriended me on Facebook.
Should I be glad about this? Because obvioulsy I was right.
We have way different views on life and it was long and coming.
I would just think that she would want to talk about it as to why I thought that?
What would you think and would you care?

Heres more to the story : She was just about to move in with me for $425 a month, but I was getting some awful feelings about it. I couldn't sleep for days and everything. So I messaged her this: "Dearest sarah, hi and hello. I have recently gotten some overwhelming feelings. Psychic feelings and dreams about us. And they are not good. So I do not know why or where these are coming from, but I am an empath and its not just with you, I was surprised to see who else I felt these with. Although you may think Im crazy, im going to trust my instinct on this and tell you that I can n have these souls in my house. I dont know if its you, or inside you, or them but I cannot have it here. I m saging the house tomorrow and saying some prayers because I  must ward these off" (turns out I got a person to read my home and she said it was an ex of an ex who was trying to send me a message that I should not kill myself over a break up because she did...which I wasn't going to, but I woke up with a scratch on my face that day).  ANYWAY, message continued, I wrote, " I really really really hope that you do not take this personally but as far as right now goes, I do not feel like you are my friend, I feel like you are my enemy. Again I like you (which I do try hard to like her) and do not take this personally. You can if you wish but I wonder if you know what I'm talking about at all because you have told me you are psychic like myself. So with that said, I do not know if you should live here because I am getting bad vibes about it. Anyway I am sad about it and its all too much. I also hope that it does not ruin our relationship. Know this could all change as far as I know, we will see some more signs as they come. Anyway, we need to talk and yea, call me."

Then she said "I got your messages. Lets talk later. I have to get up early so Im going to bed."

I said "Okay thank you for taking this well. It's a hard position I'm in here. K goodnight."

Then she never called and unfriended me on Facebook. We were friends for seven years. Sigh. 

Not sure if I should be happy or sad? I wasn't trying to be a bitch, I just always felt like she was saying things under her breath and thinking bad things about me. 

Anyway what would you think and could I have handled that any better? I'm just glad she doesn't have to be living here. I would have felt used if she did because the rent should have been $800 but clearly I was giving her a great deal. 

Kind words only please. Thanks

She said to that "

lullaby572

Asked by lullaby572 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2013 in Relationships

• I don't mean this offensively, but if someone messaged me telling me they were going to sage their house because they felt evil spirits about the prospect of me moving in, I probably wouldn't try to hard to remain friends with that person either. You had a right to say that you changed your mind about her living in your house, I just probably would have worded it differently. But either way, she obviously wasn't that great of a friend anyway.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• I don't think I would ever say that to someone, and if I did I would completely expect them to not be my friend anymore.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• Different views doesn't equate to not being able to be friends. If you feel she was not a friend her unfriending you shouldn't bother you. If she's not willing to talk it out I wouldn't put in the effort to fix it unless I felt she was a real friend.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 3:05 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• Why am I surprised I don't know
    lullaby572

Comment by lullaby572 (original poster) at 5:16 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• If I got the letter you sent to your friend, I'd run the other direction as fast as possible. I prefer friends who deal in reality, and judge me for things I actually DO, not what they psychically perceive... But maybe that's just me
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:05 PM on Nov. 22, 2013