Older

Alisim

Asked by Alisim at 4:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2013 in Crazy for Credits

Level 69 (2,375,393 Credits)
  • I know you do not see it our way, but trust me when I tell you that this relationship is demeaning to you, you deserve so much better than that. You will obviously will do whatever you want, and I am ok with that just wanted to point out that it hurts me to see you being used and abused for your kind and good heart.

So there my son, I have vented, but I do not want to end this vent without telling you how much we love you, how lucky we feel to have you even if it is restricted by you and I pray that someday in the future you will get close to us as we wish you were.

this is what I wrote...what do you think?

Answer by older at 8:15 AM on Nov. 23, 2013

• My dear son: I can't talk to you but I need to say a few things, so I thought an email might be appropriate. This is how your father and I feel. You live in this house but you stay away from us locking yourself in your room when you are here and it has been months since we ate together, so it feels like you are really not here, it makes us sad. I know you feel we should not have gotten involved in this relationship of yours, but we had no choice but to speak our mind. After I spoke to Latavia after the infamous text calling her a deceitful bitch, I told her what displeases us and why, she said she understood...only to go out the coming week after that daily, coming home at 5 and 6 am in the morning. It was like yeah old lady in your face.........this is why I find her deceitful....
    We were nothing but good to her, but the least thing I expected was some respect for you and us.