My friend needs some advice, and I am not sure what to say. Maybe you do???

Hunter is taking me to court to try and take my little girl away. There's no real reason. You all know how much I love and care for her. I've never neglected her so he cant say that I do. The only reason he's doing it is to get back at me for leaving him. And he also doesnt have the balls enough to tell his mom to stay the fuck out of it. So....inbox me some advice as to what I should do. You all know that I cant go on without her. She's the food I eat, the water I drink, the air I breathe. She's my whole life. Please help guys.
:(

cloud144

Asked by cloud144 at 8:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'm confused. Who is Hunter? And does your friend need help or do you need help???
    Anonymous

• She needs to get a good lawyer.
    Anonymous

• IMO if your friend is providing for her child with food shelter love and not neglecting in any way then she should have nothing to worry about. i cant imagine being in her shoes and i will keep her in my prayers
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Thats what she emailed me, and first of I have a little boy and i am in the military, married to my husband and I live in Japan. So no, I do not need the help. That is what she emailed me. its pretty simple.
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Definitely tell her to get a good lawyer, though I wouldn't think she would have much to worry about since she is providing for her daughter. I would ask her if Hunter expressed this much of an interest in his daughter before your friend ended things with him~if the answer is no, I would tell her to point that out to her lawyer. Does he have a job, steady income, & shelter? If not, she should point that out as well. Is he dependable, does he have a history of switching/quitting jobs rapidly, is he violent~~these are all things she should talk to the lawyer about, if any are true. Try to make as good a case for herself & negative (though honest) one against him. Good luck to her, I will keep her in my prayers that this will all work out for her!!
    fosternpa

Answer by fosternpa at 9:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• get a good lawyer. also remind her that to take her away he has to prove her unfit. and i would also advise her to prove him unfit. two can play that game.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:31 AM on Feb. 20, 2009