My bf's ex won't leave him alone, she wants him back!

Let me explain our situation real quick, my bf and I dated for a year and a half, had a son together, then broke up. After that he dated another girl for 5 years, and had a baby girl with her. Our son is 6 now, and their daughter is 2. Him and I are back together now after years of being apart, and things are going great, he grew up A LOT. But his ex wants him back SO bad. She even mentioned to him one time that us 3 (meaning me, him and her) should be together as a family... WTF?! Anyway, she and him haven't been together in over a year, so you'd think she'd be over it by now. So, tonight she has their daughter, and offered to take our son as well to give us a break. My son skyped me because he missed me and he asked who was home, I said no one. He assumed I was home alone (but really my bf was sleeping on the couch), and told my bf's ex that. So she texts him and asks where he is because Cameron told her I was home alone. When he doesn't reply she texts him again and says he should come over to her place and spend the night with her and the kids. This isn't the first time she has sent texts like that either, but I really try to let him deal with that because I don't want to get in the middle of it. BUT, it's starting to piss me off now, he has told her several times that even if he was single he wouldn't want to be with her. I almost want to reply to her texts and say "No, he didn't leave me alone, he's sleeping, and I doubt he'd want to stay the night with you"...I mean come ON! I forgot to mention she has a boyfriend too! What should I do?? ....Oh, now she's calling him. UGH, I wanna slap her. Okay im done babbling, what should I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Nov. 22, 2013 in Relationships

• And you left your kid with her??? WHY?? I'd have as little as possible to do with that woman. Sorry but you're inviting the drama.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• I left my kid with her, at HIS parents house. That's the only way id let him stay.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• So, she lives with his parents?
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• Wait, what? His ex is staying with his parents and your kid? That is just fucking weird. I get having both the kids over at the grandparents house, but why the fuck is she there?
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• It's a VERY long story. So yes it seems fucked up, but trust me, I would never leave my son with someone I didn't trust. Her and I were actually friends before she and him dated, so she's not some stranger taking my kid. Her and I actually get along very well, besides the fact that she wants my boyfriend. But im not really worried, he wants nothing to do with her.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• No she doesn't live with his parents. But the only way he lets her see her daughter is if it's at his parents house, because she doesn't have insurance on her car and doesn't want her driving around with their kid uninsured
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• So she doesn't have custody of her daughter? Even if she didn't have a car, why can't the kid live with her? And even if you used to be friends, why are you allowing your child to be in the middle of this nonsense? This is a horrible example of what stable relationships are that you all are setting here.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• No she doesn't have custody. But my son loves her, and if he didn't, he would definitely let me know, him being 6 years old and all. And what do you mean by "being in the middle of this nonsense"?? There's no fighting or anything in front of the kids. I mean geeze, kids grow up with same sex parents now a days, and they're in the middle of that "nonsense" too. So really, what's the big difference? He knows thats his sister's mommy, and not his.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• This is just one big ball of fucked up. Don't allow your son to stay in a house where she is staying. Find some boundaries quick, and use them.

I have questions about this situation, but I don't have the energy to ask them.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• Wait a sec, how long were they apart before you got back with him? And you split up how long after your son was born? Couldn't have been much more than a year since he dated this other girl for five years and your son is six.

Sounds like you two women have the same problem: The father of your children! I wouldn't have taken him back.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2013