My husband watches porn in his car?

I just found out my husband watches porn In his car before going to work. Its a empty parking lot. I'm upset because why can he do it at home like a normal person. I have a 3month old baby and a four year old so I'm never in the mood or I'm always busy so we have sex like once a month. So I understand. .I just hate that it got to the point where it has come to this. I told him that I knew about it and didn't like it and he didn't respond. What should I do or say? What would be your reaction?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Nov. 22, 2013 in Relationships

• My reaction?

Good for him!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 11:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• I would have zero reaction , porn doesn't bother me. On the bright side he's not out bangin someone else before work.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 11:41 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• I would be upset. My husband and I share our sexual feelings only with and for each other. I would explain to him exactly what/why it bothers you and ask him how he feels about it

Answer by missanc at 11:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• Well, at least he's not driving and watching?
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• I would say get a wax job and some champaign and then have more sex. You see he is watching porn in the car because that is a private place for him no one can walkin on him. But you can enjoy sex again then he will wanna do that instead of car porn. Sex can be enjoyable for you aswell think of it as him servicing you with all that porn knowledge he's been learning.
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 11:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• he he he ^^^^ car porn....

LMAO!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:56 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• I love porn.
    Maybe you should watch it with him
    Maybe he's trying to learn new moves- your lack of interest probably has him thinking he's doing something wrong!
    Maybe if you gave him more sex he wouldn't want porn.
    Would you rather he was fucking someone else?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:53 AM on Nov. 23, 2013

• The thing that would concern me the most, is the risk of him getting caught. He could get arrested for lewd behavior or indecent exposure. I think it's time to talk to him about it & let him have a man cave to watch his porn when he feels the need to. A lot of men have porn of some sort (movies, magazines) I also think you need to schedule more time for your relationship. The real thing is so much better.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:36 AM on Nov. 23, 2013

• It would be a huge problem in that I am not willing to share my husband's affections with any woman, be she real, pictured or imaginary. "Forsaking all others" is a serious vow. Therefore, were I in your shoes, we would go together for marriage counseling or he would choose between me and the "all others." I would not divorce him over this, but I would get a legal separation. And, his infidelity is not your fault, so don't be blaming yourself.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:35 AM on Nov. 23, 2013

• You do know a guy masterbates at least once it twice a day right. I don't think he's being selfish. Would you rather him go out and find someone to have sex and cheat with. There's lots of things you could do to destress and be more intimate with him. I watch porn, my boyfriend watches potn and we also watch it together as well. I don't think anything is wrong with it.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 10:16 AM on Nov. 23, 2013