The porn car question made me think of this. adult content

Ok when I was around 17 I was on the bus, I looked down into someone's car you know just casually as it rode alongside the bus. Low and behold a man was masturbating while he drove. So weird I wonder if it's common for men to enjoy sexual activities in their car? Have you every seen a flasher or other weird behaviour by strangers?

pinkparcel

Asked by pinkparcel at 12:01 AM on Nov. 23, 2013 in Just for Fun

• #1 is home
    #2 is work
    #3 is car

Sadly, yes.

One of my very first jobs was in a factory, and at lunch a lot of the ladies would cross the street to the grocery store (IGA) for sandwiches, etc.
    One lady went to lunch and in the parking lot she witnessed a guy jerking off.
    The store just happened to be having a meat sale at the time, so we gave them a slogan:
    "You can't beat our prices, but you can beat our meat!"

She called the cops but the guy had left.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:58 AM on Nov. 23, 2013

• Yes, on the S-Bahn in Germany when I was about 17. The creepy guy was wearing shorts about 3 sizes too small, and sitting across from me, my host sister, and her friends with his legs wide open.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:07 AM on Nov. 23, 2013

• Hey Rose, I was an exchange student too.
    I have a kinda funny flasher story. When I was 15 I was walking home with a friend when a guy in a bug pulled over to us and asked for directions. I'm jabbering away with him giving him directions when my friend starts backing away. Finally the guy, obviously getting frustrated with my lack of observation says "Have you ever seen one of these" and you guessed it, he has no pants on. I jump back and he takes off. That's when my friend informs me, that's why she was backing away.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 2:26 AM on Nov. 23, 2013

• ah haha That is gross and funny and also a bit scary.
    pinkparcel

Comment by pinkparcel (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Nov. 23, 2013

• Yeah, a guy once stopped and asked me for directions while I was walking through my friends neighborhood. I looked down & noticed he was jacking off. I was only 17 then, it freaked me out. Though I didn't say anything to him.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2013

• He was in his car, I was walking. LOL, i forgot to add that. ^^^
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:28 AM on Nov. 23, 2013

• I used to walk the train tracks home from HS so I can sneak a cigarette till I encountered a man spanking off and asking me to stay and talk to him till he finished.That was the last time I walked on the tracks to nervous to come across that pervert again.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2013

• Forgot to add last night, an S-bahn is like a subway, but the train travels at street level. Germany has a WONDERFUL public transportation system.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:37 AM on Nov. 23, 2013