How long does it take for work to be done on your apartment after putting a work order in?

Sanaii

Asked by Sanaii at 1:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2013 in Home & Garden

• That would be an excellent question for your building manager, super, or landlord.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2013

• Ours take 1-3 business days depending on the issue. If it is critical, like the fridge is not cooling or a single bathroom toilet is broken then it is same day. If it is a something little like a dripping faucet or the dishwasher not working it could take a up to 3. Never longer than that though. I imagine they have to prioritize in order to get major problems taken care of quickly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Nov. 23, 2013

• I kinda want out my lease and I thought I'd they didn't fix things in a certain amount of time I could get out cost free that's why I didn't want to ask them! Duhhh
    Sanaii

Comment by Sanaii (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Nov. 23, 2013

• It depends on what the issue is, if it is something that requires a part etc. They could have over 2 weeks to complete the job, it also depnds on the state, you would still have to get a lawyer to break the lease.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2013

• Depends on the issue, when it can be fixed, and whether it's a weekend or not. Things tend to be fixed pretty quickly here.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2013

• Don't "duhhh" us when it was YOU who was so vague in your question.
    How about giving pertinent information next time?
    That's what the BIG BOX is for under the title of your question.
    DUHHH.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2013

• a while
    christina122952

Answer by christina122952 at 12:36 AM on Dec. 8, 2013