Great American Smoke Out

Did anyone quit smoking for the entire day? Are you still smoke free? I lasted 3 hours and then gave in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2013 in Health

• They had a program at our high school that day for the teachers and kids that smoked and the results were that 53% of the smokers went the entire day without smoking. They are doing follow up meetings every week, which I think is a great idea. My 16 yr old went the entire day without a cigarette but started back up the next day. For me I didn't even try to quit that day...ughhh.
    GarysWife1991

Answer by GarysWife1991 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2013

• My 16 yr old went the entire day without a cigarette but started back up the next day. 

Who is supplying your child with cigarettes? 

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2013

• I can go all day at work w/out a smoke break. But I did not quit completely that day. One of these days..... :/
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2013