Implatation? period? adult content

When I was 16 I was on birth control til I turned 18 I got off of it because I could never remember to take them, it was my mom idea to put me on the pill. I am 23 years old now, and for about 5 years I did NOT get my period. My ive talked to my gyno about this and told her since im not getting my period on my own I wanted to go back on Birth control pills so I could get my period now.

So for the last 2 months I have been on my birth control pills and my period has came every time. Normally...

This month I get my period a couple days late, and it was light. it started on the 11/18/13 just as light spotting, there would always be something on my pad, but hardly anything when I wiped. Today it was more on the pad and still light when I wiped. My Fiancé and I never used a condom never really had to. I had some cramping and some back pains. I am VERY tired to the point where im going to bed at 10pm-11pm every night instead of 2am. My fiancé had brought a gyro and had to eat it in the other room because the smell of it was gonna make me puke.

I haven't had any sore breasts. Or any other sign that could indicate I am pregnant. Starting to think this is my period, but I do plan on taking a test when my bleeding stops. just was wondering if anyone else has experience this at all when getting there period? Or did it turn out you were pregnant? Thanks for the help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2013 in Health

• T M I- We cannot tell if you are pregnate or not. Maybe you can tell us some more disgusting details?
    Anonymous

• Yep, your screwed.
    Anonymous

• your---- LMAO!

pregnate--- You guys kill me....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2013

• Just test
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2013

• Did you take the pills like you were supposed to? If you did, chances are slim. Why are you waiting to test?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:38 AM on Nov. 24, 2013

• You don't need to wait to test.. The bleeding won't effect the results. It's possible it's that you could be. If you take your pills 100% the way your spose to. Average is 95% affective I think? Anyway just pee on the stick and go from there. ;) good luck
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:43 AM on Nov. 24, 2013