Why would you block someone here?

I'm bored and just noticed that two of my favorite moms blocked me!
They always vote up my answers and occasionally give me best answer, so I'm confused???
Not my favorite moms anymore :P.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Nov. 24, 2013 in About CafeMom

• If the person who insulted my mildly autistic 5 year old was confident enough to use her screen name, I'd block her. But mostly I have no problems with anyone. If anyone was harrasing me, I'd block them but have never had that problem.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:40 AM on Nov. 24, 2013

• Because of this

funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• Um, you're anon? So it's not like we can all check and see if somehow you got blocked by mistake. Or maybe it's your love of the anon button that got you blocked? Someone caught on to you?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:41 AM on Nov. 24, 2013

• Also, it was different back when Cafemom was just a small place where you friended people so they could enjoy your profile. Since Answers has changed, no one really goes to profiles anymore. I remember when it was fun to put together your profile page and keep Journals, etc. Many of use changed our profile and added things regularly. Now, I haven't even seen my profile in years. LOL! It used to be such a better place to be.....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• Holy crap, funlovin. I hope she got the boot :/

She's still active - voting people up in the other "why is everyone so mean" question that agrees with her (so, in other words, only one person)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• So why the double standard, CM? Regulars would have been banned from Answers, at least, or the site as a whole after that harassing PM and the name calling in "group" (as admins refer to Answers as a group...)

Why isn't she in just as much trouble, especially when her attitude/behavior is far worse than any regular who has been punished? Outright calling people names? Why doesn't she have to have sunshine out her bum, too?
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• ^^ Yes, that. If you've ever gotten a stalker letter, you'd understand. Tis better to block than receive. LOL!

OMG, I remember the broken toy chick!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:01 AM on Nov. 24, 2013

• She would ask a question and when you answered, she would automatically send you a stalker note. Creepy as hell. One of those and you'd use the block function too.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2013

• I've never blocked anyone on here. But, I am blocked by 2 of our resident JW troll's identities.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:40 AM on Nov. 24, 2013

• How would you even know who or if someone blocked you unless you were sending them a message? I highly doubt anyone would give someone a Best Answer that they had blocked. This sounds a bit Trollish to me. Why not use your actual screen name & ask openly why people would block you. Then you will get an answer from those particular people.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:43 AM on Nov. 24, 2013