A just b/c it's slow here post

Things here have been so slow. This can be a random post about anything. Like what you're doing today. A vent. A brag- just whatever.

I'll start- my middle son locked his keys in the car at work so I had to drive up there this morning to help him out w/ the spare key. BTW- he makes deliveries, so this better not happen again! lol ;p The scary part is, he used to keep both sets on the same key chain until he did that over the summer & had to waste a AAA call to help unlock his car. Very scattered kid (never outgrew the ADHD) ;/ OK- Your turn now

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Today is my baby's first birthday!!!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• This kid rocks and I miss him right now cause he is at his dad's.  At least I have peace and quiet to get my school work done and get his lesson plan together for next week.

kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• Is his car key the kind with the chip in it? If not, I think AAA can make a card key to open the door. As long as he keeps his wallet on him that would be a good option for him. It's hard plastic, so it can open the door but can't be used in the ignition.

My vent?  I guess that I'm frustrated that figuring out a home theater system is not as easy as it should be.  I don't know anything about AV stuff so trying to figure out what we need to price it all out is difficult.  I guess we have few options before we break down and call a professional.  

Oh, and I have a shit load of things on my dining room table (craft stuff) that I have just not gotten to.  I'm so annoyed with myself I can hardly think straight.  

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• I am getting all my stuff for Thanksgiving ready!!! this year is going to be extra special because we have two additions to our family, my Kye and Zoe my nephews baby. So I am going all out with the table spread!! I love doing this......

Answer by older at 1:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• I want warm weather back!

Answer by louise2 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• kmath- im missing my babies too while they're at their dad's :( we can be lonely together!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• date with hubs today, very nice day
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 6:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• Hi! We put up the Christmas Tree in the foyer this morning & put the train underneath so that occupied the kids for a while. Now LO is asleep for her nap. She fell asleep in front of the TV watching "The Haunted Mansion" Now it's her fvorite movie. She says "pooky. pooky!" My Son has his winter cough back & he's phlemy. I think it's an upper respitory infection but he has no fever. I'm wondering if I should take him to the Dr. tomorrow although they don't give out an antibiotic unless you are on deaths doorstep. Grrrr..
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• I've been trying to make applesauce all weekend, but the dirty dishes keep multiplying so I don't have the room to peel and chop apples. If my daughter whines at me one more time about it, I'm sorely tempted to start throwing the apples at her.

And now we're watching some stupid cartoon movie that hubby just turned on.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• Watching football and trying to decide if I should make homemade chicken noodle soup, or pasta of some sort for dinner.
    Mrsmom, I will let you pick what we are having for dinner, LOL!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 1:30 PM on Nov. 24, 2013