A gift for your Birthday.....shhhhh...

If you like Jewelry, John Hardy Jewelry to be exact then if you join the HARDY KLUB, you will receive a sterling silver Chinese zodiac charm on your Birthday! It's Sterling Silver & you can choose a charm that comes with a black leather rope or a pin. This year was the year of the dragon. The charms are really nice & free!
If you are interested then go to Johnhardy.com & then click on "HARDY KLUB" at the bottom of the page & join.
My Sister told me about it & I have about 6 charms now. I'm going to put them on a bracelet.
Just a heads up treat if you are interested!
They are shipped to you from Bali!

Note: They email you around a month before your Birthday & ask you if you would like a charm or a pin & you pick it. Then you get it for your Birthday!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 4:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2013 in Shopping

• Ola! and how gracious of you1
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• Thanks!!
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 4:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• Thanks for the info.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 6:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• OK, I just found out that John Hardy is not sending a charm this year. Instead they are donating $ to the poor in Bali I think. Anyway, Stay on the list & if you don't hear from the re register! They charms are really nice!
    ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Jan. 22, 2014