Moon sand

Any one else loath this stuff? I mean it gets every where it's worse than play dough! lol

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 8:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i hate it. i'm still cleaning it out of my table, the grooves in the drop leaves i mean, and its been gone for almost a year. death to that company i say! who's with me? hello? anyone?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• haven't tired it... I thought the idea of sand in the house was a bad idea to start with LOL :) I'll stick with playdough
    Anonymous

• i agree. 2 years ago my 3 girls were into it so for x mas i ran to a million store to find it when i found some i grabed. i was so happy. then after i was like what was i thinking what a mess. i needed a space vacumm to get it all up. nasa wasent happy and wanted there vacuum back lol. never again.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i would rather test out finger paints
    tabbys4

• My boys love it! It's great for helping with their sensory issues!

I've never had a problem vacuuming it up on the rare occasion it ends up on the floor...Hmmm...don't know...
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:58 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• lol i want some for me ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I'd much rather go through a c-section without pain relief than bring moon sand into my house again. Disgusting and messy!
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i actually love the stuff...and so does my son....we just keep a dustbuster handy and when the sand gets low we buy another small container...when we do that we get new little molds....it really is fun give it a chance...sometimes being messy is fun!!!
    texasmommy1216

Answer by texasmommy1216 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I detest it! I said NO a million times to my kids. Then, Santa got it for Christmas. DD played with it like 4 times and now it just sits. Why? She doesn't like cleaning it up. Stupid Santa.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Thank you for the heads-up ladies. I've seen it and thought it would be cool to get for my granddaughter when she gets older, but now that I've read your "reviews" I think I'll pass.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2009