Just wondering if anyone else has had stabbing pains in there pelvic area near 36 weeks

I'm 36 weeks pregnant with my third, last time I went to the doctors (the 15th) he said "I was 1cm dilated and thinning". Last night I started having sharp stabbing knife like pains in my pelvic area every few minutes. It doesn't quite feel like contractions but is extremely uncomfortable. I have NEVER felt anything like this before. Has anyone else experienced anything like this as well, I'm just wondering if I should be concerned and call my dr or wait it out til I see him the 27th.

I know we're not doctors or anything I'm just asking for an experienced option

PLEASE NO RUDE COMMENTS... BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS

Jasmommie

Asked by Jasmommie at 7:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2013 in Pregnancy

• UGH! I hate it when a Poster tells me not to be rude!

That's rude when you say that and I had a nice answer for you too!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 7:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• No comment
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• I had that with my third. My doctor told me it was my ligaments, etc being pulled and stretched bc my muscles weren't as strong as before to support the weight of the baby. Maybe this is what you're having too
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• NOPE... ONLY YOU! Congrats on having something no other pregnant woman has ever experienced!!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• Yes
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 12:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2014