How far are you on your Christmas shopping??

I'm feeling like a rock star!!! All of my gifts are bought, wrapped, and ready to roll!!!! I'm so relieved I'm done and can put all of that behind me. Makes it easier to enjoy the holidays...

How far along is everyone else?

Nimue930

Asked by Nimue930 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2013 in Holidays

• Nice!
    Too broke to do that this year, lol. Doing stocking stuffers now. Couple more checks and we'll finish off the list.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• Done, with the exception of a few stocking stuffers! Love it!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 8:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• Done except stocking stuffers and afew big ticket things. Kids are getting new iPad minis for Xmas and dh is getting ps4
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• Ugh, I'm jealous. I can have all mine wiped out in one trip..... later ......
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• I have stocking stuffers, and my 16yr old brothers gift. I know what I am getting my DH but I haven't gotten it yet (I hate that his bday is dec 2) I know what I am getting everyone, I just haven't gone out ad actually gotten them. I am waiting for Small business Saturday to go out and get some of them.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• What is this "Christmas" I am supposed to be shopping for? Give me some money and I will go shop with it. Of course I'd probably just bring home a bunch of food or things we need. I got one gift for my daughter and a small layaway purchase for my youngest son. That's all so far. Don't know what the oldest boys want. Signed on for Blue Santa for my two youngest and T4T for my oldest. (He's too old for the Blue Santa. DD is too old for both ) So we shall see.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• I've got most of my daughter's stuff bought. Nothing for anybody else is even started.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• I was a single mom on a very tight budget for ten years. It taught me to be prepared!! Buy things early and on sale th throughout the year and the habit is too engrained to ignore now...
    Nimue930

Comment by Nimue930 (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• I 'm about 1/2 way done with the kids. My DH & I don't exchange gifts anymore. I was so excited because I got an email that the "Hot Wheels Car Maker" was on sale for $20 at ToysRus! It's usually around $35. So I got ready for when my DH came home from work, braved the frigid wind & NONE LEFT! I would have bought other toys while I was there if I had gotten it but I was so pissed that I just left. Grrrrrr....I'm just doing the rest online.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• I am done with the exception of the family secret Santa gift.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2013