I am 7 weeks preganant and I seem to bleed a little whenever I have a bowel movement.

When I have a BM I don't have to push hard but a little more than normal. Everytime so far that I have had to do this I wipe there is blood in the vagina area. Maybe a couple hours later I'm back to normal, what is this, what is happening, do I need to be worried. I've read about other people having this issue and they are told the cervix is thining. This is my second pregnancy, I miscarried my first so I am  woried about what's going on.I am also having some cramping but no bleeding (other than when I have a BM) and no back pain. PLEASE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON

aroethlisberger

Asked by aroethlisberger at 9:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2013 in Pregnancy

• What did your doctor say when you gave him this information?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• preparation H
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 9:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• I have not seen the doctor yet. I have my first appointment on dec. 4th. Should I notify the doctor about this?
    aroethlisberger

Comment by aroethlisberger (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• What do YOU think?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• You sure it is vaginal. Not anil.

Answer by louise2 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• " PLEASE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON"

This is a hunch, but I bet your physician might be able to help you a little better than a bunch of random, strangers on the internet.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• PLEASE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND why you haven't called your doctor on this????
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• Okay, totally serious here for a just a brief second..... I am no Dr., not do I claim to be one.... even though I have played Dr. a few times in my life (wink wink)...

Anyway, wouldn't a person who has had a miscarriage the first pregnancy be considered a "high risk" pregnancy the second time around?

Wouldn't that person be informed that if they notice anything unusual (including vaginal or anal bleeding) ((let's just say that had to be spelled out)).... that perhaps they should call their Dr. or maybe, just maybe go to the hospital immediately?

I mean, maybe I am thinking too much on this one...

Anyone???
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• WOW!!! I came on this site to maybe gets some help on a issue I am having. I THOUGHT this was a site where people actually care and want to help, BOY WAS I WRONG!!! Some answers were kind but others you guys made me feel like a complete FOOL!!! not only were some of you rude but just mean. For your information I lost my baby at 7 weeks never been pregnant before and I did talk to a nurse and they told me not to worry only worry when severe cramping and dark blood (which I do not have). I came on this site to get some assurance that everything is ok and YOU PEOPLE, MADE ME FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT, SHAME ON YOU!!! I will never come on this site again nor will I suggest this to anyone and to the people who own this SHAME ON YOU for allowing people to be so hateful.
    aroethlisberger

Comment by aroethlisberger (original poster) at 1:11 AM on Nov. 25, 2013

• You already had one miscarriage, so you know how that went. Why do you think we know more then you do?

Answer by louise2 at 7:01 AM on Nov. 25, 2013