Not a question, but had to post it was so funny.

ok so I have been potty training my 27 month old dd and she has been doing extremely well with 0-1 accidents a day today is the first day that she has actually told me she had to potty and ended up pooping. She has went poop before in the potty but usually after she has already started going. Well we are in the process of remodeling our home. We are adding a bathroom and my husband was working in the bathroom he has the toilet sat in with the sink but neither one of them have running water yet. He just finished pluming the new shower today well anyway I went into the other room for a sec she comes running into the room I was in saying potty so I tell her ok lets go potty hurry she says no potty and points to the other room so I am thinking maybe she went on the floor so I follow her she brings me into the remodeling bathroom and opens the toilet lid (but before she opened I already new what she did as it stunk lol) anyway ya she pooped in the potty. She was all proud of herself lol. Daddy was like yaaaa good girl, but thats not the potty you go in it isn't ready yet lol. It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing lol. My husband kept saying how he couldn't wait til the bathroom was done (he clams it is his and only his seeing he has me and 3 daughters lol) he said he was going to be the very first one to use the new toilet guess he was wrong LMBO

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2013 in General Parenting

• Oh, that is precious! Yes, one for the family stories for sure. She will cringe when you tell it to her fiancĂ©. *grin*

Fwiw, I used years and months interchangeably until my kids were 3. It just depended on the situation. Here, knowing that she is just a little over 2 makes the story more darling than if she were closer to 3, kwim?

Hug them tight. Sooner than you can imagine, you'll be looking up to look your 15 yo in the eye. *sigh* Whoever first said that the days may be long, but the years are short was so very right.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 8:13 AM on Nov. 25, 2013

•  Here Louise, have a Krabby Patty. Maybe it will make you feel better.

OP, that is funny. How bad was it to clean up?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:05 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• Good Lord louise! Who freaking cares if she uses months!!
    I think it's your bed time!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 10:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• Now there's a family story.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• You mean 2 year old? After 2 you do not doe months.

Answer by louise2 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• JeremysMom

haha I didn't have to clean it up I had daddy do it lol. Surprisingly it wasn't that messy lol
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2013

• Now there's a family story.

for sure lol.

And I usually use months until they are 2 and a half
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 10:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2013