Thinking of upgrading my Tracfone....anyone else use tracfone???

I have an old motorola flip phone and the battery is holding less and less of a charge, so I'm thinking of upgrading. I'm looking into the LG840G--has touchscreen, etc. Anybody have any opinions or advice??

quietmomma

Asked by quietmomma at 10:00 AM on Nov. 25, 2013 in Technology

• Check pageplus first to compare pricing on data plans, they usually have better rates if they're in your area.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:02 AM on Nov. 25, 2013

• never heard of this.
    quietmomma

Comment by quietmomma (original poster) at 10:05 AM on Nov. 25, 2013

• I have that phone. I love it. it works quite well. i suggest buying it on Amazon. I got mine for $60,and it has triple minutes for life

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:07 AM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Cool. Target has it on sale right now for $29.99!! I'm thinking of swinging by this week and getting it!! How is texting with it??? Is it hard to use???
    quietmomma

Comment by quietmomma (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Woo-hoo!!! Just found it on Amazon for $27.99 (53% off)!!! Has good reviews, got silicone skin cover for it!! Triple minutes for life!!
    quietmomma

Comment by quietmomma (original poster) at 10:58 AM on Nov. 25, 2013

• I have always had a TracFone as my back up phone. I still think it's a great deal if you don't need a lot of extra stuff. I've never looked into their data plans though.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:37 AM on Nov. 25, 2013