Looking for legitimate work from home possibilities...

I'd love to work from home and earn some extra money for our family, but there are so many scams out there. Anybody know of anything that is legit???

quietmomma

Asked by quietmomma at 10:04 AM on Nov. 25, 2013 in Money & Work

• babysitting
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:09 AM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Yea, baby sit. Dog sit.

Answer by louise2 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 25, 2013

• I've made a little over $80 in the past week and a half by selling my DS's outgrown clothes on eBay. I mean it's not going to provide for us, but it's extra money for Christmas.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:25 AM on Nov. 25, 2013

• "I've made a little over $80 in the past week and a half by selling my DS's outgrown clothes on eBay." -mommy jules

Excellent idea! That reminds me, I should swing by the consignment store, I bet I have money from selling DD's outgrown clothes and toys there. ;)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:29 AM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Yeah, I'm not a babysitter type of person. I would love to dogsit--I love dogs. As for the outgrown clothes--I usually have a big yard sale in the spring and make a few hundred that way.

What about anything over the internet???
    quietmomma

Comment by quietmomma (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2013

• You can find some great ideas at Mavi's Home Work.  There you can find work at home ideas and opportunities.   This is not your typical work from home site.    But rather, blog posts about specific jobs and what they are about.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2013

• You can make a bit of cash on the side filling out online surveys. Not enough to live on, but enough for pin money. Gift certificates for holiday cash, Paypal money, that kind of stuff. Never pay to join an online survey site, since there are plenty of legitimate free ones out there, and you'll have to do a lot of volume if you expect it to be worth your time. PM me and I can send you a few links.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• i know of nothing.
    christina122952

Answer by christina122952 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• http://loveglow.wordpress.com/work-at-home-opportunities/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 6:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2014

• Request free information on being a taboo essentials distributor! This is a wonderful opportunity with tons of room for growth! No experience is required! You must be over age 18! Set your own hours! Training provided; no experience needed! This is a fun way to make great income and be your own boss! No more waking up to an alram clock or paying for childcare each week! No more sitting in rush hour traffic daily or rushing each morning! Be in control of your future and finances; write your own paycheck! Want to learn more? Request information here! usaromancechick@gmail.com Go here to learn more!

USARomanceChick

Answer by USARomanceChick at 4:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2014