dont know what to do anymore

i've been with this guy for six years and married for four we have three kids together. lately it seems like he doesnt want to be around me anymore i feel like im not wanted or needed,it seems like his prioritys are somewhere else.he never spends anytime with me,and when hes not working he always finds a reason to run out the door.i've confronted him about it tons of times and he says he'll change but never does please give me your opinion on what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I am speaking from first hand experience, first of all the way to a mans heart is thru his penis. I know that is blunt but true. So start breaking old routines, molest him when he least expects it! Put some zest in your bedroom he will making excuses to come home early! The promises to change that is BS the thing you need to do is change cause when you start being more sexual he will start seeing what a little vixen his wife is an be glad to be with you! Just to pay him back for being a jerk buy some toys for you and use one on him :P He might like it! lol!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 9:50 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• well if you have tried to talk to him on severval occasions and still nothing then you have to start thinking about if its worth you having to worry all the time..... being in a relationship is 50/50 thing make sure you do whats going to benifit you and make you happy at the end of the day
    dreaminmama

Answer by dreaminmama at 9:05 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I know what you mean and i still got no answer of why he acts like that. My family says any guy th at acts like that isnt worth being with, but im still here. Cant really help w advice but i can tell you my family told me to leave and if he cares he'll do what ever it takes to get you back...
    Anonymous

• Are you the kind of wife you would want to come home to? The men that I know that would rather be anywhere but home are the ones who tell me their wives are super nags.
    Anonymous

• i spoil him maybe alittle to much, i dont nag him i let him have his way,i bought him a motorcycle,we go to strip clubs together,and the sex isnt a problem because he says he has trouble keeping up with me.
    Anonymous

• okay well then, when he doesn't come home or makes you feel like he doesn't wnat to be with you, tell him you aren't interested in being with him just for sex. you need more from this relationship than a booty call.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• sorry. didn't mean to do that.
    you have to decide what you want and what you are willing to do to get it before you tell him but figure it out and lay it out for him. this is last chance time. if he won't change after that, he won't change.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:21 AM on Feb. 20, 2009