7 1/2 months pregnant and I NEED to get some extra money!!

I'm about 7 and a half months pregnant. . Due in January and I'm looking for a way to earn extra income. I don't want to get scammed in some online thing but would really rather work from home. My My feet get swollen just by standing longer than 10min. This is my first child aand my husband's insurance Sucks and I need help to pay the bills. Does anyone recommend anything I can do that is free to sign up.. No cost and and work from home that's safe and legit??
Please help

Lamaravya73

Asked by Lamaravya73 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 25, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I have never heard of a SAH job that did not require some sort of training & that would cost money. So since you are so far along already, maybe after the baby is born see if you can find other kids to babysit in your home for a charge.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:25 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• IF such a system existed, don't you think we'd ALL be doing it?

Look into direct sales. That's about as flexible as you're going to get.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• eBay?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• If you need help with the medical bills pregnancy Medicaid. A state social worker can help you get things you need for the baby such as a car seat, stroller, clothing etc. Breast milk is free so try to breastfeed.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Garage sale
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 12:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2014