Have you ever "helped" a mom here?

Have you ever given a gift to a mom on here? By gift I mean...money, presents for kids, school supplies, or the like?

And under what circumstances did you do this?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 3:58 PM on Nov. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• Yup, I'm obviously a sucker. Never again unless I have a personal relationship
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 4:00 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Nope. There are a few that I would in a heartbeat though.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• I sent a lady some baby clothes from one of my groups, some new some not, she never bothered to say thanks, it rubbed me the wrong way, her baby daddy "supposedly" walked out on her,
    I asked her if she go them, and she replied, YES, nothing more.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:02 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Yes I mailed some scarfs and other clothing to someone in a group I use to belong to.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Nope & probably wouldn't unless I hit the lottery. Not that I wouldn't want to help some of those who I consider "friends", but we are scraping by ourselves. :/
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• After hearing the horror stories,I will now think twice. I haven't given anything out,but i've considered it.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• I did a few years back and then it turned into a drama group. Very few helpers lots of takers. Very few even bothered to say thanks but the ones that did were great with their thanks and you could tell they appreciated it. Now I don't have the funds to help,
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 4:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• No, not here or anywhere else online. No one's ever asked, but I'd be pretty skeptical if someone did ask me.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 4:30 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• I don't help people I really know! Why would I be daft enough to do it for strangers in the internet?!
    I don't ask for help, I don't give help, much!

Answer by louise2 at 4:35 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Only a couple of times. I got rid of my Veggietales video collection to a really nice person. My dd unloaded some Pokémon cards for somebody's son. It was his birthday and he recently got into Pokémon. We never got a thank you on that one. Probably because she didn't realize how anal I was about confirmation the package sent was received. The post office lost it temporarily and it almost got returned to us. He did get it though. Oh and one time for Christmas I sent a flannel sheet set to a friend in New York. It doesn't happen often.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:00 PM on Nov. 25, 2013