Clear discharge. Now light pink and thick! What could it be!? adult content

Okay! I'm 25 and although I have a little girl who will be three in exactly a week. I never
Had to deal with this before. I had my period oct,26th lasted 7 days. My periods are not normal I'm lucky to have maybe 3 a year! So I don't know my cycle. About a week after my period I started discharging excessively I mean so bad it was soaking thru to my pants.I had sex right after my period (TMI) and again about two weeks ago. "Have been discharging clear watery excessively" the whole time. Now all the sudden it's thicker like mucus and some pink mixed with it. I know implatation bleeding and maybe pregnant . But I took a test a week ago negative and tonight negative.if it was the start of my next period that's fine just weird cause I don't have a period every month it's usually 4-6 months before I have another one. Someone help when should I test again or do you think it's something besides period or implantation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Do you have any pictures of it?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• We are not doctors. Best ask a real doctor this.

Answer by louise2 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Well for starters you tested way too early. You wouldn't even be late until today or tomorrow. I would follow up with your doctor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:02 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Test Thanksgiving morning.

Then you can make a big announcement that you're pregnant, OR gross everyone out with your discharge story.

Happy Holidays.

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:22 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• No need to be rude! That's what this site is for. Is to ask questions when your unsure. Lol seriously!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• I do actually have a picture of it..
    Lol but I wouldn't post that. I'm hoping I'm pregnant.
    But I guess I'll go to the dr. Because people are a little
    Rude on here
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:40 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• First thing you forgot when you came on cafemom. We might be able to help with certain things. This not one of them. should have went to the doctor instead.

Answer by louise2 at 7:27 AM on Nov. 26, 2013

• No one is being rude. There's nothing we can tell you. We cannot see you, we do not have equipment to run tests on you, we do not have a prior history on you. Anything we say is pure speculation. Discharge is normal. egg white and stretchy is ovulation. Based on your LMP and with irregular periods we have no idea when you ovulated. I based my answer on the pregnancy wheel used in doctor's offices. You could have ovulated earlier or later. Even if I was a doctor, I would still need to see you in person to make a diagnosis. Ergo, consult your doctor or don't. You tested too early from your LMP to register an accurate result. Test again by Thanksgiving at the earliest.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:26 AM on Nov. 26, 2013

• Curious to know what happened.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Hey! I wasn't expecting anyone to tell me what was going on with me. I was just hoping someone
    Would have had this happen & could give some advice! Two days after posting this I started my period.
    I just didn't understand why I had all these symptoms similar to pregnancy. Idk I started though and it's still weird to me. Because I never
    Have my period on time. Not in like 5 years But I'm guessing I'm not pregnant now. Lol thanks anyways!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:28 AM on Dec. 1, 2013