I'm an emotional wreck :(

32 weeks pregnant. I'm miserable. I'm so exhausted I just want to sleep I don't even have the energy to get up and go pee. I feel like I can't do anything right and all I want to do us cry. I feel so overwhelmed but don't know if it's just my hormones or my bipolar. My back hurts so bad, there's so much pressure on my cervix, and all I want is to sleep. I don't have the energy to take care of my boyfriends two kids then he's picking up his youngest tonight. I'm getting my daughter Wednesday. It's just so overwhelming I can't stop crying. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Nov. 25, 2013 in Pregnancy

• why did you get pregnant? I am not trying to be snarky, but between bi polar and his kids and your kids, it seems that it would have been (yes I know hindsight) smarter to get yourself and your guy on the same page? I think you should speak to your doctor, and have a very long talk about your emotional wellness.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 7:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• "Getting my daughter on Wednesday"
    Why don't you have custody of her?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:57 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• I have to share her with her dad and his mom. I've been doing counseling but still have times were I'm just overwhelmed. I love my boyfriend so when I met his 3 kids I was happy that at least 2 of them were around my daughters age. I was fine the first half of my pregnancy but I've slowly gotten so depressed and my family and friends won't drive 25 minutes to come visit me so I feel isolated. I just didn't think pregnancy was so sad and distancing. I thought it'd be happy and everything else. Guess I just feel worse cause I've no job we barely pay all the bills and the holidays are coming up so we don't have money and haven't gotten anything.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• A lot of things are overwhelming when you are pregnant. A trick I learned to help me cope is to not look past what you are doing right now. Don't think about all the upcoming stuff. Just get through this moment and future problems will take care of themselves in the same manner. And get rest whenever possible. Rent new movies to keep the kids occupied. Forget about any housework that isn't absolutely necessary. Be good to yourself and see your doctor if you just can't cope
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Thanks. :) my doctor wants to put me on medication but I told him no cause I don't want it to hurt my baby. I'm hoping that once she's born my emotions will level out again.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:13 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• hugs I understand! It ill be okay..im sorry

kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 8:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Don't think about the long view. Just take things a step at a time. If it's too overwhelming to think about tomorrow, then don't. It's okay to ask for help. And it's okay to feel sad. Take your happiness where you can get it, even if it's being silly over a movie or a TV commercial. There have been some hard times around our house lately, and we've gotten more laughs out of that stupid Hump Day camel that you'd ever believe! Hang in there, Mama, you're on the home stretch.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:18 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• I get laughs from the sprint commercial about that girls Facebook. My boyfriend thinks it's stupid but I enjoy it. It's so hard not to think about everything that needs to get done, gotten, or taken care of. I just wish my so called friends would actually be there for me but they seemed to have disappeared after they found out I was pregnant. :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:47 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Well, I hate to the bearer of bad news....but you won't be getting any sleep AFTER the baby either....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:49 AM on Nov. 26, 2013

• You are a very brave women you have a big heart I can tell. Just be patient love yourself first than pass the love your kids and boyfriends & his kids too, everyone will be much happier if you are happy . They all count in you & look up
    To you ., don't give up now you've come so far don't let sadness take over your life. You will do great just relax and enjoy your life that's all you could do instead of worrying just relax. Hope you get over this "blah" moment in your life &
    Be happy surrounded by the ones you love & the ones that absolutely adore you...keep
    Your head up..,God bless you.......💝
    Momlove4eva

Answer by Momlove4eva at 3:40 AM on Nov. 26, 2013