MOM-ZILLA STRIKES AGAIN!!!!

What the hell is her problem?!

Tonight, we exchanged vehicles so I could run some errands and pick up my sisters without dragging the trailer that's attached to my dually all over town. I picked up my check, picked up my sisters, drove them the 10mi back to town to basketball practice at 530. I dropped the one off, picked up my mom from work, called my little brother and we went to eat, and mom took my other sister to practice, picked the younger one up and met my brother and I at the dually to get the little one home to bathe and bed.

40 mins roll by, little sister at practice calls, "Um... mom's not here."

Meanwhile, I've got the other one in the tub, trailer attached, and would take me 30mins to get there. I called my mom 22x and text her 9x. She didn't answer me. when she finally did call me back, she was in a rush, asked, "WHAT?!" when she answered. Lied to me, said she had been at sonic waiting...

cont:

matobe

Asked by matobe at 9:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• on sister to finish... told her we had both been calling and texting her, why couldn't she answer? Said she had been playing on her phone... and i know better than that too because she never answered my calls, my sister's calls, or my texts!

how can i keep from blowing up on this woman?!

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 9:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Sounds like she thinks you are your siblings mom. Let her know how it really is. I'm sorry you are having to deal w/ that. Let her know that you and her need to do the things you say you are gonna do and stick to the plan. I know easier said than done. I wish you the best.
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 11:02 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• blow up on her adn tell her if it doesn't change you are going to do something about it.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:16 AM on Feb. 20, 2009