Chicago Traders Revolt against Obama on CNBC. Those who don't agree with Obama's Plan, want to join in?

CNBC's Rick Santelli and the traders on the floor of the CBOE express outrage over the notion they may have to pay their neighbor's mortgage, particularly if they bought far more house than they could actually afford, with Jason Roney, Sharmac Capital.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1039849853

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Something tells me this guy may lose his gig with CNBC...

I love it.. President Obama ARE YOU LISTENING... Awesome!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• lol did you see the newsweek cover, priceless :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:17 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Oh thank GOD! This is insane. I was fairly young (24) when we bought our house. I did the research. Took a small class one sat to learn more about the process. Demanded a fix rate interest or wouldn't get the loan. Our credit wasn't perfect but it's the largest purchase you will ever make! If you went into it blindly that's YOUR stupid! I don't think MY family should have to pay for it!! And yes I know some people have lost their jobs but that's a small percentage of the foreclosures. Mostly it's second homes and people who bought outside their means just cuz they wanted it!!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• momof030404

Back in the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's ~ You could buy a home without 20% down. AND every great American who made it through the depression will tell you make sure you have savings to cover your ass if you lose your job. But did America take note and listen to the wisdom of our past? I know I did. Momo, sounds like you listened pretty good. KUDOS to you!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Could NOT buy a home without 20% down. Pardon me.
    grlygrlz2

• Check out Glenn Beck's program on Fox News tomorrow...it's going to be a real eye-opener.
    It's at 2PM PST, 5 EST, etc.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 9:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• timeless, really? I missed today because I had a volleyball tournament to play in. Give me a teazer? Ok, I will check out the site.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yep, Really grlygrlz2
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 9:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Teaser: He says he is going to have a "worst case scenario" panel who will paint a full picture of where our country is heading with all the sh*t going on. He said it was a Special and to tell your friends about it.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 9:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• A glimpse of sanity peeking through the wall of silence the media has built. Refreshing!!
    MojitoMama

Answer by MojitoMama at 9:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2009