Misdiagnosed

HELLO EVERYONE I have a Q I went to the doctor a few weeks ago and my doctor diagnosed, me as begin diabetic and put me on Melformin 2.5mg/1000mg before leaving the doctor office I asked for a copy of my lab work as I have done before well all the time I been taken this med. and sticking myself found out while looking at my lab work with a friend the test results are not mines someone else lab work was in my file not one but 2 different people lab work was in mines the medicine they suppose to be on I have been taken. have not heard from the doctor what should I do? what would you do?

I AM NOT DIABETIC

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Nov. 25, 2013 in Health

• March in there and get answers.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:58 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Take the paperwork that isn't yours back to the doctor and ask how the HELL they screwed up......twice.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Go back, demand an appointment (that's free), ask for a reasonable explanation, then ask for your medical records. Find a new doctor.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Go off, that's what I would do! That's crazy!!!
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 9:40 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• What?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• First stop taking the meds. Go back and the doctor. Or go get a different doctor. Might want to talk to a lawyer too.

Answer by louise2 at 7:51 AM on Nov. 26, 2013

• Stop taking the medicine now!! then run over there to strangle someone! That is incompetency at it's best!!!!

Answer by older at 4:01 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• Sounds like something to discuss with your doctor's office right away.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:26 PM on Nov. 26, 2013