My fiance just punched me in the face.

I was sitting on the edge of the tub running a bath and he was right next to me taking our one year old's shirt off and his fingers slipped off the shirt and his hand kept going and he just straight-shot punched me in the face.

Ever have anything like that happen? It hurt but I just laughed, he was SOOOOOO sorry.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 9:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• I was seriously about ready to jump in my car and come beat the shit out of him for you, LOL.

Glad it was just an accident.

I'm sure my husband and I have hit each other accidentally over the last 13 1/2 years. I know I've kneed him in bed a few times, still managed to have 5 kids.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• I was going to say, "Punch him back!"
    AubreyRed

Answer by AubreyRed at 9:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Hmmm? So that's his excuse??? LOL! JK!

When I had my wisdom teeth removed, The Dentist said "Don't hit anything with your face because you'll get a hematoma & the bone will grow incorrectly". I was like "Duh! how would I hit my face on something?? So later that day, I was resting on a lounge chair outside & I stood up as my DH was pulling the hose on the reel fast & elbowed me right in the jaw! So....I got a hemotoma & one side of my jawline is wider than the other! Grrrrr.....
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:57 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• I'm sure there have been times where my DH has accidentally hit me, but I can't think of any at the moment; however, I'm notorious for accidentally hitting him in the balls. The poor guy...I'm kinda surprised we managed to have two kids.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:12 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• My son head butted me and fractured my nose...twice! And there was one time where Dh and I were tickling each other and I ended up getting stabbed in the arm with a pen he had in his pants pocket. I have a nice scar from that one.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 10:30 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• I was about ready to completely go off when I read your title. Like get on a plane and go off!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:34 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• Oh my God, Staci, you just about gave me a heart attack.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• You should tell him you posted it here and now he has about 20 moms pissed as hell and ready to kick butt!!! No one messes with our Staci!! Lol. Seriously, I'd have fallen back and started screaming about how bad it hurt just for the drama!! Jk... Hope you're ok..
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 11:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2013

• My husband can get violent in his sleep, I have woken to an elbow in the face more than once from him flopping around.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:17 AM on Nov. 26, 2013

• My heart stopped when I read your question, glad it was an accident!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 8:12 AM on Nov. 26, 2013