What do you think of this tattoo?

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n154/NDFanatik/TatColors.jpg

Obviously this is just a rough version. I’ve made it to show the colors I want. I have a much better detailed and precise drawing that I made up for when I actually go to get it.

I’ve been trying and trying and trying to find IT. The one tattoo that I want to represent me and my children. And I think this is it.

Anywho? Yea? Nay?

NDFanatik

Asked by NDFanatik at 9:24 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• love it
    Anonymous

• SWEET! I have hawian habius flower all the way across my bikini line over a scar I have I think tats are artistic. It will look great!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 9:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• pretty. a few months ago i thought about a tat similar to that it will be a vine up the ribs. diffrent flowers for Kids birth flower. my own flower. something that sybolised me & dh. a ladybug crawling up the vine-dad called me lovebug growing up, he passed away 10yrs ago..a small frog (sister loves them, grandma at one time collected frog nick-nacks.) and other small things like that. I havent thought in to much details cause im not ready for a tat just yet.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i like
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• That sounds awesome MommaTasha. I didn't even think about using their birth flowers! I may have to look them up and possibly make some changes, lol. I like it as-is though, so I probably will keep it the same.
    NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 9:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I think it's great! Very pretty!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• very pretty! The only thing that matters is that YOU like it and it is special to you! I am going to get a backpiece that goes from my "crack" (lol) to my shoulder blades.. it will be a big "family tree" with branches representing members of my family.. Its going to take 4-5 sittings and people keep saying "dont do it" but you know.. with tattoos you just have to follow your heart. I have one on my leg that I may be the only person in the world who likes it.. but thats OK, because its on me! And you cant go wrong with something that represents your kids.. thats love that never ends. Good luck and have fun! Its really cute!

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 12:29 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• aaaawwwww i like it
    JuJu_Bean

Answer by JuJu_Bean at 9:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• That's cute!
    Googiegal

Answer by Googiegal at 10:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2009