Has anyone been diagonised with Placenta Previa???

I'm 16 weeks 2 days and the doctors told me. No vaginal bleeding and they said everything was fine they just have to keep a close eye on it.. I've had a previous c section. Anything to help ease my mind.... People who have actually been through it. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Nov. 26, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Do not have sex, Do not bathe, only shower, rest as much as you can, I am hoping that they put you on bed rest? If not find a new doctor, to order you off of your feet.
    Placental abruption is the worst thing that can happen, and you need to get as far along as possible. If by chance you are a smoker, don't you dare have one more.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• In some cases it can fix itself, but you do need to watch it closely. Whatever the doctor told you to do, do it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• i did
    around same time except i bled
    first doc said implantation, still bled
    saw 2nd doc, she did an external scan, and gave me very bad odds of pregnancy going to term
    she said i would bleed more, if bad she would have no option but to take the baby, and if really bad bleeding she would take out my parts
    i said "i just will not bleed anymore" medical staff looked at me like i was crazy, in denial or both
    each time i went in for exam, a nurse would say "have you bled YET", i would say no and i am not going to
    guess what- i did not bleed a drop after that..proved them all wrong
    had c section one month early, my baby was over 6 pounds and gained weight in hospital
    when i got dx, doc said placenta would not be moving as i got bigger (some will 'move up' as you enlarge)
    mine was co
    i also could not have anything inside, never had an exam that was inside after dx, had tons of scans
    had to take it easy, and i did
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• mine was co= mine was covering 100%

*ran out of characters
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• I don't think it's that big of deal. If the placenta is still in that position, you'll probably have to have a c-section. I had it with my second, but she was already a chosen c-section. No biggy.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:35 AM on Nov. 27, 2013

• Yes
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 12:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2014