Recycled, hand made (diy) or store bought gifts?

Which do you give for the holidays?

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 6:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2013 in Holidays

• I wish I had the time to make everyone's gifts! Before I got my current job and I was only working part time, I planned on making mittens for my whole family for Christmas this year, but time got away from me and now I'm just going to make socks for my two sisters - I'll buy everything else. Maybe next year I can plan ahead and do the mittens.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• I just made my sister a necklace this morning...but I also bought her several little things...so both. Home made jams and soups are great ideas as well.
    AubreyRed

Answer by AubreyRed at 6:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• I do both. I love to make gifts, but I know that some people don't like homemade gifts, so I don't make them for everyone, and there are some people I give both to.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:46 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• Store bought but I have a few homemade gifts in mind.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:49 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• I'm making fudge for some people and am going to try to make caramels as well. Should be interesting.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• I made apple butter and ornaments for most of the adults in my family last year. I plan on making apple butter again and I'm refinishing my glider as a gift my sister's nursery. We buy gifts too.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• Store bought and some homemade.
    Like last year I bought Scentsy hand sanitizer, and then little elf hats and belts for the bottles. So it was sort of a combination. Store bought with a crafty touch.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:36 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• Define recycled. Do you mean regifting? If so, can you define that as well? I have some things that I did not have to pay for that I have no need or want of, so I will give them to people that would appreciate such items. Is that recycling? If so, I'm doing all three of those options listed in your question.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:10 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• I'll be giving homemade and store bought gifts.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 7:46 AM on Nov. 27, 2013

• Store bought. I'm not crafty to make something.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 9:30 AM on Nov. 27, 2013