OMG, OMG, OMG! Have you ever been so excited you wanted to scream?

Most of you know that I've been with my SO for over 3 years now. We are looking at buying a house together and moving in next summer. Even if we can't find a house to buy, we will be moving in together in the summer. The only reason we are waiting is because he lives an hour away and I want my dd to finish up high school here (she is a senior). We've been talking A LOT about marriage lately and yesterday he referred to me as his future wife.

I am chatting with my SO online right now about Thanksgiving. He just told me that he hates being apart from me and that he thinks we are made for each other. Then he said that he wants to talk to my dad.

To make it a question: What's your latest awesome news?

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 10:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2013 in Relationships

• Yay! Very exciting news. I will never forget how I felt the 1st time my now husb. called me Mrs.____. I was giddy. Hope all of your plans work out the way you want them to.

Exciting news here is that my youngest gets to go on a limo ride to Golden Coral today for selling items for a fund raiser at school. She's so excited about it. That & having her cousin spend the night over the Thanksgiving break. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:30 AM on Nov. 27, 2013

• Congrats
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• Wow! That's great. Congratulations.

Hmmm, good news here? I don't really have any. Oh, except I took the kids shopping today to pick something out for DH and for my mom. They picked wisely (with my guidance). So, yeah. Not really any good news, but I can't complain.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• *squeal*
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• Awe, that's awesome!

My Eeek I can't wait moment is that I finally found great gift for my husbands bday and he didn't have to tell me what to get, so I can't wait for Friday.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• That's awesome!!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 11:07 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• Awww... that's so cute! Congrats, I'm pretty sure I'd be dancing around and acting like a fool right now if I were in your shoes
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:08 AM on Nov. 27, 2013

• Thumbs up for you!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:18 AM on Nov. 27, 2013

• I haven't had an OMG I'm so excited moment for a few years now, but the last one was in 2010 when my DS won a Young Artist Award. He won $1000 and got to play a solo with the local symphony. While he was competing I was was so excited I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I remember asking my DH, "Why am I this excited, he's the one competing?"

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 11:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2013

• Awe!! That's awesome!

The only good news I have going is that my youngest is doing Awesome with potty training!!!! And my oldest is doing a lot better in school!!!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 8:35 AM on Nov. 27, 2013