How many of you will braving the crowds on Thurs or Fri?

I have never had the desire to do my shopping on Black Friday. I will be squeezing it in on weekends & other spare moments. But you couldn't pay me to go out on Friday. Thurs. I will be way too full! Besides, I think it's kinda sad that they opened the stores on Thanksgiving.

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 27, 2013 in Shopping

• i went to Kohl's last year day after thanksgiving
    for one toy that i thought daughter would LOVE
    a walking horse and a barbie to go on the horse
    this was her BIG gift
    she freaked when the horse moved on its own and i had to take out batteries

was first and last time i do that, had to park half mile away, stand in line for hour, and i did not go at start, i went hour before this toy was off the bonus list thing, took chance it was still there, it was, i was thrilled as i got it for close to nothing with % off and Kohl's cash and used my Kohl's card, saved even more
    then Christmas morning she was freaking on it
    LMAO...serves me right
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:25 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• Ugh, we have 26 hours to cover between the 3 of us. I will be working starting tomorrow night at 8!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:46 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• No!!!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:47 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• Thanks mm.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:51 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• I 'm not. I value my life too much to venture out those days. I did promise to get the kds boots when I got paid, but I'll try to do it Sat.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• I'm going to ToysRUs for buy one get one free Trash Pack. I went last year & they were not busy at all.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:21 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• Nope. If I go anywhere I will go to the gym on Friday. That's pretty much it. DD has a friend spending the night on Friday night and we will be making a Christmas craft and ornaments, so I have to prepare for that.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:01 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• Not just no, not just hell no, but double bloody fucking hell no. I'm always petrified I'll fall down and end up like that poor old man who got trampled to death on the floor in the entryway of the Wal-Mart somewhere in the Midwest. It was all over the news afew years ago. I couldn't get that out of my nightmares for the longest time.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:20 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• Not me I avoid shopping on that day. We'll now it is 2 days.

Answer by louise2 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• Nope.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:48 PM on Nov. 27, 2013