Consensus on definitions for bet.

So, for the bet on new troll accounts, I need a consensus on what should be considered a troll account. Is it one that was just created moments before posting their first question? Or is it someone that is purposely trying to create chaos?

Thoughts?

If we are going with the broad description of just new profiles created moments before their first question is asked, then I think the count is at least already up to 6 or 7.  I will have to check on that and I think I will post updates on the OP of the other question.  Hopefully it doesn't get closed.

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 6:30 PM on Nov. 27, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'd say brand new ones,not wanderers from groups,that somehow found their way here within seconds to minutes,of joining up. If the question leaving you asking,WTF,ding ding ding!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• Brand new,
    am i pregnant,
    vagina questions,
    and blatant my "husband beat me so I came here"
    or "my child's eyeballs are bleeding what do I do" questions....
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:55 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• My vote is anyone who asks something about pregnancy, or other hot button issues that is just opened an account. Or someone with pioneer anything in the name, LOL
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 6:31 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• i'd say the cooking ones are off the table unless they're asking how to get a drumstick out of their vagina or something. :P

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• My vote is someone that is purposely trying to create chaos.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:31 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• I would think it would be normal to ask a cooking question, unless it is something to do with pioneer pickles or other odd things! LOL
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 6:42 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• Trying to create chaos.

Answer by louise2 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• LOL, you are taking your task very seriously! I only thought about 4 so far are real trolls, but the Holiday weekend has just started!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 6:43 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• Okay, how about the cooking questions? I know this is a huge cooking holiday, so are those new accounts legit until they post other types of questions that they do not participate in?
    QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 6:39 PM on Nov. 27, 2013

• Oh, and what about anon posts? If they are drama posts, are we counting those as individuals or are those out of the running because we don't know who's account it is?

So far I have 8 new accounts with three having asked cooking questions within minutes of creating an account.
    QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 6:42 PM on Nov. 27, 2013