Do you have a double stroller?

What kind is it..how much was it...do you like it... My kids are 2 and 3 but they have really long legs...i need a double stroller that is going to last a while but not cost me a arm and leg...

mom2girliegirls

Asked by mom2girliegirls at 9:40 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• yes its made by graco and I LOVE it, we paid 180 for it, my kids are 18 and a half months and 1 and a half months so a double stroller is a must
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 9:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I have an older version of a Sit and Stand Stroller. I think it is by Baby Trend. I LOVE the concept of it, because then my 3 year old and walk to sit without having to take her out of the stroller, but I don't like the model I have because its bulky and hard to maneuver. I want to get a newer version of a Sit and Stand model. I bought my used one at a tag sale, and I am always checking craigslist and the classified ads for a new one.
    ejsadosky

Answer by ejsadosky at 9:03 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• we have a consignment shop here that seems to always have those types of strollers you could check your area shops
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 10:25 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• If you can wait I got a graco one for $10 at a garage sale last summer. It seems to work really well, and couldn't beat the price.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 1:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2009