Will you be a Black Friday shopper?

Curious to see how busy the stores ACTUALLY are!
More and more people shop on-line and we have Cyber Monday coming up.

Are you shopping or staying home?

KTElite

Asked by KTElite at 10:10 PM on Nov. 28, 2013 in Holidays

• I may shop online but, I'm staying home.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2013

• SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2013

• Staying home. If I shop anywhere it will be the grocery store.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2013

• I am staying home. There isn't a deal good enough for me to deal with the craziness of tomorrow.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2013

• I don't think so, but my MIL and SIL went for us tonight. They were already going, so we figured they could get us a few things. They're going again in the morning. MIL said there was a fight over tv's while they were there.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2013

• Shopping. My dh already went to target and Kmart tonight, tomorrow is toys r us and shoes/boots.

Answer by missanc at 10:27 PM on Nov. 28, 2013

• Staying home. I might shop online, but not venturing out to stand in line.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:29 PM on Nov. 28, 2013

• I will be cyber shopping. Thankfully, there are no expensive "must haves" for us this year.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:31 PM on Nov. 28, 2013

• I'm staying home. I do a lot of shopping online because I can avoid the crowds, compare prices, and read descriptions of things on the computer so I have a clear idea of exactly what I'm buying. It's a lot easier than trying to imagine things through packaging in the store, or listen to descriptions of clothing patterns and colors from the people with me who may or may not be accurate. Someone has been paid a lot of money to write concise online descriptions of toys, clothes, and other items for me. My boyfriend will take my daughter and me out one weekend afternoon to buy a few things for friends and family members. We'll have fun, get more than our fill of crowds, festive music, junk food, decorations, the whole nine yards, and the rest will all go on my MasterCard from the safety and solitude of my own living room.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2013

• I never understood that malarkey, either. Fighting in a store, for God's sake, over who gets the last TV, or the last Elmo doll, or whatever. Seriously? And y'all call yourselves human beings, much less adults?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:39 PM on Nov. 28, 2013