My Friends GrandDaughter is 9 yrs old with a 4 yr old brother, Grandmother has had coustdy for three yrs

The mother of these kids is unfit but latley she has caught the little girl with her pants, panties and all on top of her litte cousin humpping her and once on her little brother. her Mother is a nut REALLY what do you think is going on with this little girl. The Mother had, had her around alot of different men and had heard her mother having sex in the bed beneath her. I know what I think, I just pray i'm wrong. I took the child to the dr once yrs ago and they
said nothing had been broken. and thats all.

Concernedfri682

Asked by Concernedfri682 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2013 in Tweens (9-12)

• Call CPS NOW!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• If this were true, you'd be at social services getting help. I cannot fathom why some perverts think made up scenarios about children and sex is ok....
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• why is the mother anywhere near them if grandma has custody
    counseling
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 1:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• If this were true you would have called the police by now.

There's a group here called "Mom Confessions". You can go troll over there.

What's the count Quinnie??
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• WTF!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 2:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• 16.

Call CPS.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Let me start by saying... First of all I can't really go into the whole story in this little comment area because it would take way to long, and second NO Im Not Fucking making anything up and the law and CPS has been called how do you think the kids ended up with the Grandmother to begin with. you people are the ones who are sick to even think someone would make up something this awful. I joined this site looking for advice and maybe some help, but you know what i'm sorry that I did. it's clear that you all are know more help then the legal system is around here. Thanks for nothing People. don't bother to answer with your stupid comments.
    Concernedfri682

Comment by Concernedfri682 (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• I just can't believe you people, Instead of Considering the fact that this is true, You would reather assume someone would make something that sick up! It is awful and trust me it's worse and if you knew the whole story you would understand. The System around here isn't interested in whats best for the kids all they care about is their pay check. When a Mother stands up in court and admitts to doing things to her little girl and they tell her to take partenting classes then get your kid back and she does, They sent the little girl right back home to this Mother. and Now The Grandmother has to take them to McDonalds once a week for vistion, yes they child still has to see her by law. but she has lost coustdy explain that.... well thats how the system works here. I am just in shock that as parents you would assume that someone would make something like that up.
    Concernedfri682

Comment by Concernedfri682 (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Not sure why I am bothering after your little rant up there. There are people sick enough to make this stuff up and do so on a daily basis. Anyway, the child needs a psychotherapist. NOT a doctor a Psychologist. There needs to be documentation of everything. Call CPS or social services and they can guide you to what needs to be done next. In the meantime if she is caught doing this again it needs to be explained to her about personal space and that we don't do that kind of thing with our siblings and cousins. Don't let them play together unsupervised. She needs her mental health evaluated.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• This must be her first day on the internet.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2013