This ought to be interesting :)

Just found out this morning that my oldest nephew and his girlfriend are expecting. She's due two days before me. They're in their early 20's.

To make this a question, how close do you think the birthday's are going to be?

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 1:05 PM on Nov. 29, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Your baby will be born first I bet!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Most likely. Since I've already been told this is going to be another C-section. I'll be asking on Monday if the birthday can be may 21st.

I'm so happy for them. My nephew is a great guy and recently got out of the Marines. I've met the girlfriend once and she seems like a total sweetheart.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• How nice that you get to pick your due date :) No matter how close their B-days are, it would be nice if they were close as they grow up. My cousin's dau & mine are very close. She's been here since 5pm on Wed & will be picked up at 4pm today. We all met up at my mom's yesterday for dinner. Congrats to everyone :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• This family was VERY close, then some drama broke it apart, but now it's starting to come back together. ALL the cousins have SOMEONE that's close to them in age. My son has a cousin that's 6 1/2 months older than him. My daughter also has a cousin that's a year and a day older than her. Both my kids' cousins are siblings too.

With 15 cousins, there's SOMEONE to bond with and be friends. The oldest cousin is a young 20-something, and the youngest cousin turned 3 not that long ago.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• You'll go before her unless something unforeseeable happens. First timers seem to go past the due date.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:10 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• two or three days apart.
    christina122952

Answer by christina122952 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2013