OWWWWW that freaking hurts every time

Has anyone else had their abdomen crap up every time they sneeze while pregnant?

It freaking HURTS!!!! Every damn time I sneeze the muscles right above one hip or the other cramps. I don't remember this happening with either of my other pregnancies.

Ok, whine over, begin laughing. I do, after the cramp relaxes.

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 3:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Yes! I had very bad seasonal allergies when I was pregnant with my Son. I literally could NOT go outside. I sneezed so much & so hard that I got worried for the baby. I asked the Dr. & he said it was perfectly fine to sneeze a lot just don't hold sneezes in. Let them fly!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:22 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• The body relaxes muscles and tendons to allow your pelvic area to stretch to make room for baby...so it's VERY easy to PULL muscles and tendons during this time.

People who have abdominal surgery are told to hold a pillow gently against their abdomin when laughing or sneezing or coughing to support that area.

I suggest you try that to ease the pains. Congrats on your future warm wiggly bundle of joy!
    vanillaorchida

Answer by vanillaorchida at 3:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Just wait til you're trying to convince a little foot to move from your ribs! ;p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• LOL mrsmom, I did that with my daughter. She LOVED using my ribs as a jungle gym.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Yes. It's been awhile, but I remember
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2013