The thrill is gone!

Sex is not the same with my man. He is not ejaculating and we go for like 30 minutes or more. Try different positions and still nothing. We had a big fight a few weeks ago and things seem different now. Should I ask him if he is attracted to me anymore? I hope we can get the fire back because it's affecting our relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2013 in Relationships

• Asking him if you are attractive anymore probably isn't going to help. Perhaps think back to what you did when you were first dating(not just the sex part) and try to act more like the girl trying to "get" him then his long time girlfriend.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 6:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Hmm good point. He did say that I was pushing him away with my constant nagging. I think it's the fighting and bickering that's affecting our feelings towards one another.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• I'm not really turned on anymore
    Nothing like how I use to be with him. And it's following our disagreements. I'm going to have a talk with him tonight and go from there. Because the both of us notice things are different
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Search the link below for advice.  It is practical and down to earth.  There are many areas of the website that offers help.

http://www.drlauraberman.com/about-dr-berman

silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 6:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• How long have you been married?

Answer by louise2 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Oh we aren't married
    We've been dating for 2 years
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• If you have only been dating 2 yrs and your disagreements are affecting your sex life, maybe it's time to stop having sex, step back, and evaluate the relationship.

I've been with my boyfriend for over 3 yrs and our sex life is still fantastic. If anything it has gotten better. We have disagreements but we work thru them. Plus we are best friends. We make a great team inside and outside the bedroom.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 8:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Yes it's way too soon for us to be having this problem but it's either he is interested in somebody else or he just don't feel the same about me anymore
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• WOW!!! Only dating? Been only 2 years? Sex life is going bad already?
    Me and my DH have been married 24 years. We still have a pretty decent sex life for a couple in or early 50's.
    And that is after having sex with same person for 24 years.
    You must be with the wrong guy.

Answer by louise2 at 9:35 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Time to have a serious conversation & maybe a night out at a hotel w/ a special outfit.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2013