OMG she's back (prodromal labor chick)

I was wandering around one of the new groups I've recently joined and found that prodromal labor chick again. She's STILL insistent that prodromal labor is for real, and not the signal of a disease that almost every dictionary I read defines "prodrome" as.

I found it amusing. I'm also tired, cranky and have a headache right now.

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 7:09 PM on Nov. 29, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Prodromal labor is real. It's a condition also known as false labor. Could also be loosely defined as pre-term labor. But not familiar with her rantings. I haven't seen her on here before.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Prodromal labor is early labor that takes an unusually long time. Prodromal labor can occur for a day or more and may frustrate you at what seems to be a total lack of progress. During prodromal labor, you may experience regular contractions, but dilate at a much slower pace. You may experience a few days of contractions, or perhaps a few hours of contractions several times a week. Prodromal labor can set up fear that you are not progressing or that you have an atypical labor pattern that may never advance.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/how_4817867_handle-prodromal-labor.html#ixzz2m5FPUAZu
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• The question is now deleted, but not that long a go someone came on here insisting that she was in prodromal labor for days. And when one of the regulars called BS on her, and told her what you said, that prodromal labor is often times mislabeled as early onset labor/false labor. She went ballistic, got all offended, then deleted her question. The only cool thing about that post was that she staunchly insisted on listening to what her doctor said instead of a bunch of strangers on the internet.

LInk to my followup/spinoff post about it.

Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 7:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• LOL!! I feel sorry for her future offspring. I'm sorry I missed it too. I love watching when people go into meltdown mode.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Should I get involved in this one too?? LMAO!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Would be fun, but it's in a CM run group
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• And I'd hate to see you sent on a permanent vacation mavi
    Rosehawk

• LMAO!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2013