What was the best part of Thanksgiving for you?

For me, it was seeing my three boys. It's been nearly three years since they've been together, at the same time.... And cuddling my year old grandson, Hayden! He's a total charmer!!

How about all of you?

Nimue930

Asked by Nimue930 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2013 in Holidays

• The best part for me was that my family was together and there was no fighting. My boyfriend and my mom even hugged (1st time I believe).

I'm glad you had all your boys together and got some cuddle time in with your grandson :-) Good memories there :-)
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 9:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Getting to spend time w/ my family & eating lots of delicious food. It was all good except for my stupid half sis who thought it'd be so funny to have a whipped cream fight. I hope her new boy toy takes my advice & puts her bra in the freezer for me when she goes to bed tonight! lol ;p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Meeting my dad at the restaurant my family chose to go to....and seeing his BRAND new Harley. He hasn't been on a bike in 20+ years, because of raising me. It was PURDY, and the kids were thrilled to see Grampa too.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Playing the slots at the casino.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• I didn't really celebrate it. I did get to visit my daughters and my granddaughters.... then I had to go to work. I really did enjoy working last night. Saw some interesting people and heard some interesting stories.... It was fun!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Food
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:36 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Went and ate at the mess haul/dining facility on post. Good food, cheap price. Was nice to see the soldiers enjoying themselves.

Answer by louise2 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• 4 days off from school/work!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• I went out of town the weekend before.
    Did 5 hours of skating on Wednesday, 7 today. I got a kick ass set of wheels for 40% off and 5 free passes.
    I would say my FIL coming but then he said he was thinking of staying until after Christmas.

All in all not bad considering the one I had in 2010.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:35 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• My three sons are all under the same roof, too. : )

The food, as always, was great.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 1:44 AM on Nov. 30, 2013