Do you have bean bags?

Love Sacks or any of the other foam filled bags? I'm looking for something for a movie room and I hate the thought of the little styrofoam balls.
Anyone have any recommendations or suggestions to steer clear from?

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 11:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2013 in Home & Garden

• I have a bean bag chair- but it's the one you don't want. I got it for my 4 year old so she could have a portable chair that wouldn't scratch the hardwood floor and she could sit wherever she wanted, but the 1 year old keeps climbing onto it and I'm afraid she will fall off so it's in the closet :(

You might do better with a futon or a papasan chair. Bean bags are cool, but for a long period of time I'd rather just be on a couch or something.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• My son had a nice inflatable chair and foot rest. It was so comfortable. Unfortunately, my son was rough on it and it busted. 

Link

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• My boys both have bean bags. They are rough on everything, but they have never damaged the bean bag chairs. They throw them around (like tossing them across the room while cleaning up), they plop down on them, they are not gentle at all and the bags are still intact. The only real problem I have with them is that the styrofoam balls seem to have flattened out and the air that was in the bags has escaped, so now they're really flat.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:45 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• My DD has one that she sits in all the time to play video games or read a book. No issues with stuff coming out and it was very affordable and she loves it.
    LostBecca

Answer by LostBecca at 1:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2013

• That inflatable one looks cool but I know my two kids would destroy that in no time flat. I like that the styro filled ones are light, but I hate the potential mess and the noise. It's going to be for a movie room / game room. Mostly used for the kids as there will be other seating. I am primarily looking for something to lounge on for movies but can be moved into corners when they are playing games. It's between these bean bag chairs or gaming chairs. Those are pretty ugly though.
    QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 12:57 AM on Nov. 30, 2013