Do you have any good ramen noodle recipes?

Read an article and it got me all drooly over them. Some really creative stuff!

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 11:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I don't know if it's creative, but I add a 1/4 cup of wine vinegar to the boiling water and crack a couple of eggs in there. The vinegar helps the egg white pool around the yolks. After about three minutes I add the ramen. When the ramen is done i drain most of the water away and sprinkle some of the packet of "broth mix" on it. Give it a stir and possibly a dash of olive oil. Yum.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• No but thank you for giving me something to Google.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:13 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• I hope you are talking about REAL ramen. Miso ramen is the best. I am going to give you the general idea. Sauté some green onion, bok choy, shiitake mushrooms, and ginger in sesame oil. For broth 8 cups water 1 tbsp veg broth and 2 tbsp miso paste. Boil chuka soba noodles in the broth and add the sautéed veggies. Yum!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 3:21 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• Forgot if you want meat. They sell thinly sliced pork at the grocery store, add that. It is exactly like the meat they serve in ramen at restaurants.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 3:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2013