Black Friday was exhausting!

I was waiting on a customer at the walk up window, her car was parked at the curb. Another lady was texting and walking and walked right into her parked car!
She turned around and started cussing my customer out for parking her car in her way and told her she worshipped Satan and cursed her Holidays! OMG!!! Freak!!
Then, we had a chick that was tripping, went into the ladies restroom, shot up and passed out on the bench by the Pharmacy..Her backpack was loaded with stolen merchandise from our store.
The police were called, our merchandise was confiscated plus she had a shit load of used needles and heroin in her pack!

Anything exciting happen to you today?

KTElite

Asked by KTElite at 11:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2013 in Money & Work

• That is freaked out!! Yikes...

I didn't Black Friday shopping. Two of my sons went along with one of their girlfriends. They went to Walmart and looked around when they opened Thursday night. They decided it was too crowded to really look, so they wanted to leave and come back later. They tried to leave and the workers told them they had to wait and go through the line... which would be about 2 hours to wait for every one ahead of them to check out. My middle boy (22 years old and has lived on a military base the last three years), looked at the kid (he was about high school age) and told him "you dont have what it takes to make me wait here for two hours" and walked out. Some guy yelled at him but they just left.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2013

• Holy crap, KT! What a day!
    I did go to a record store and pick up a special edition vinyl set of unreleased Bob Dylan oddities for my dad today. :) I was untrampled.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• LMAO, I love your stories KT! You really do have all the fun.

I did get to give a stupid lady a piece of my mind today. D was standing by the cart but kind of in the middle of the aisle at Target and I was looking at some clothes not far away. I hear this humph and see a lady glaring at my kid. So I told D to move out of the way. Then I told her all she had to do was ask him to move or just say excuse me and he would have gotten out of the way. No reason to give an 8 year old attitude because you don't have any fucking manners. (I didn't say that last part). She stopped and said I wasn't referencing him, sure lady and you weren't glaring at him either. Whatever.

Just a note, she could have gotten by him if she had moved her cart over a whole 4 inches, but it was easier to glare and mutter at my son under her breath. Fun times!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• WTF!!! I don't miss that crap anymore! Never dull working in a pharmacy!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• Yikes! No, I just stayed home, cleaned house and heated up leftovers....just the way I wanted.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• Nothing that tops that dearest. I swept and mopped, did laundry and dishes.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• No thankfully. I am still trying to cough up a lung but not quite every moment of the day anymore. I never go out shopping on black Friday anyway. I stay locked up in my own little place and watch movies. DH and I just sat around in and out of the semiconscious states caused by lack of sleep and oxygen lol. and pretended to watch movies.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:39 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• Wow- that story really makes me look so forward to the season, with people like that walking around. I hate crowds. I hate rude people & I'm not too fond of the crazy shoplifting addicts who think it's OK to shoot up in a public restroom! Geez!

The only place we went to on Black Friday was my dad's house for our 2nd Thanksgiving Dinner. :) It was nice- except for my stupid 1/2 sister's antics & foul mouth. Luckily I have a few weeks before I have to deal with her again, & then I'm in the clear for a few months.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:13 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• OMG! That is terrible! I went to ToysRus & there was hardly anyone there. The only thing that happened was I was in an isle looking at the toys & two girls looked at me & pushed their cart in front of me then stood right there blocking my view! They just stood there like a wall. I laughed & turned around & looked at the other side. WACKOS!!!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:43 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• People are so freaking rude kmath!
    KTElite

Comment by KTElite (original poster) at 12:00 AM on Nov. 30, 2013