Fake Breasts? adult content

Opinions... Would you get them? Why? Would you feel different? People think differently about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Nov. 29, 2013 in Relationships

• Nope, my double D's are more than I can handle now. Even if I had small breasts I wouldn't want fake breasts. I have enough self confidence in myself and it would be amazing what I could do with smaller breasts. My breasts get in the way so much.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• I am with JM, if I were to do anything it would be to get a reduction. These bitches are so in the way!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2013

• I kicked this around for years and didn't do it. I'm kinda glad I didn't.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:13 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• I once heard a man say to a smaller woman that more than a handful is a waste.

I would not want to drag around anything bigger than what I already do.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:32 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• No, even before pregnancy when I barely had an A cup I would never get fake ones. Just not my style.
    I might get a tummy tuck though
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 3:13 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• I got plastic surgery to remove my excess skin in my tummy but fake boobs I will not get...mine are fine at 64 years of age.....

Answer by older at 8:05 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• I've been told that more than a mouthful is a waste.

Mine are small but perky. I've thought about it but have come to the conclusion that I can wear push up bras and if my man doesn't like them, that's too bad for him.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 9:35 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• I wouldn't do it. I have plenty, thankyouverymuch. If I did anything there, and that is a very big if, I would consider a lift/reduction.

Two of my friends have had enlargements in the past few years. One has a small frame and is rail thin. Frankly, I think it's clear that she had work done, which I think always looks silly to me. (And, no, I would never tell her that.) The other one has a larger frame. The work she had done actually helps to balance her out, and she looks better for having it done. After the initial 'settling in' period was over, I think you'd have to know that she had work done to really tell because it fits her so well.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• No
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2013