7 months since mirena removal, not pregnant yet??

Okay, after the birth of my second child, April 14, 2012, I decided to get mirena due to her being born with cCMV. Fast forward a little less than a year, I got it removed due to sever cramping on April 17th, 2013. Now it is the end of november. Its been almost 8 months since the removal and I have been TTC with no luck. My period is regular, and I got pregnant with my first 2 children with ease and quickly. His sperm count is great and I just domt knw whats going on... Anyone have advice or similar story? Im hoping for.comfort lol

Mamicruz5189

Asked by Mamicruz5189 at 1:10 AM on Nov. 30, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• It takes times for your body to completely go back to normal.. Even tho your periods have returned you may not be having sex on the right days. I had the same iud for 3 yrs had it taken out in aug of 2010due to uncomfortable sex with my SO went on the pill for two moths and in oct 2010. I was pregnant by feb. Relax you'll be just fine! I'm sure if you stop worring bout not getting pregnant you'll prob get what your looking for! Good luck and have fun
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 8:14 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• Have you charted your cycles? Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler to learn how; pregnant first cycle as long as there are no medical issues with you.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2013