What can I do if I feel someon ehas unfairly blocked & kicked me from a group with no prior explanation or warning?

mauilana2002

Asked by mauilana2002 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• you can't do anything.

the groups are run by their owners, cafemom has no control over it. they are private groups. just move on honey.
    Anonymous

• The PP is correct. Unless the owners are free to accept or boot anyone for any reason. It sucks for those who don't use fairly but there are thousands of groups to choose from.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Both above correct...If you feel so strongly about it...PM the owner and ask why. Were you active on the group? Some delete inactive people...could be even be done on accident.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 1:52 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I was active in the group & when I emailed one of the admins they said they would speak with the the group owner & get back at me, but they ended up just blocking me from further emails from them! I seriously have NO idea what I did to get kicked I really wish I knew. The only thing I can think of is that I am a group owner of a group that was similar to theirs, maybe they thought I was conpetition so therefore not allowed in their group?!
    mauilana2002

Answer by mauilana2002 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2009