Would you say he likes me? How can I tell?

This man I find attractive, who I have a big crush on him, I like him a lot. Well I need your help, would you say he likes me? How can I make him tell me or how can I let him know I like him too?

At times he has touched me, just like a pat on my back, I'm a student and he's my school/college advisor. More than twice he has compliment me on what I'm wearing, one time he told me I looked nice..what does that mean in "men language?" Three days in the school for me and he just went to stand in the doorway and just stared at me with a smile. I like this man more and more every time. Need advice.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Nov. 30, 2013 in Relationships

• Best advice I can give you is to concentrate on your school work, NOT your professor! That is usually frowned upon at most schools, so I doubt this guy will flush his career down the toilet for you. If you have to, switch schools or finish his class on-line. But do NOT pursue this fantasy of yours.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:01 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• I think it means he's a pervert.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 6:21 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• This is something you should forget about. There is nothing but trouble ahead if you act in any way on your school girl crush.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:06 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• I have read this before? This is not the first time you have posted this.
    Did he ask you out on a date yet. If not he dies not like you.

Answer by louise2 at 8:59 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• Sounds to me that he is just doing his job. Have you noticed how he reacts around other female students?

It is best to forget about him and focus on your school work. It is quite common to have a crush on a teacher or someone else in authority. There is nothing wrong with crushes; just be careful how you act on them. I always ask myself 3 questions before acting on a crush: 1: Am I single/available? 2. Is he single/available? 3. Will this negatively affect any aspect of his or my life?

tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 9:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• Does he have a boner? Then he likes you.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:33 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• Dies= does

Answer by louise2 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• I'm assuming he can't ask you out because that would be breaking some school code. If you want to know, ask him out and see what he says. Or ask if he's allowed to date students. Otherwise, you probably will never know, because as a Professor he can't pursue you and frankly shouldn't.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 11:56 AM on Nov. 30, 2013

• If he likes you in that way he's a creep, and if you are misinterpreting him you could get him into trouble. The best thing to do is study your schoo lwork and date nonfaculty members.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2013

• That would be unethical. You have asked this before. Ask for a different adviser and leave this man alone.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2013